By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate content, advertising and information about the Services received through the Website (collectively, “Content”) to anyone without Jaro Corp’s express prior written consent. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, software, routine, meta-search, automated query or device, or manual process to bypass security measures or to monitor or copy content contained on the Website, or for any other unauthorized purpose, without the prior expressed written permission of Jaro Corp. You also agree that you will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, including attempting to access data not intended for you or for which you are not authorized to access; attempting to probe, scan or test vulnerabilities to breach security; attempting to interfere with the Website by submitting viruses, forging TCP/IP packet or other header information; flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or attempting to overload or crash the Website; or by taking any action that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure supporting the Website.
You have no right to use any names, marks, logos, copyright titles, trademarks, service marks or other property of Jaro Corp, except as expressly provided herein. Any other trademarks or service marks and associated logos found herein are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners, in which you likewise have no rights. All rights not granted herein are hereby expressly reserved by Jaro Corp and its licensors.
The materials on Jaro Corp’s Website are provided “as is.” Jaro Corp makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Jaro Corp does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Jaro Corp or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jaro Corp’s Internet site, even if Jaro Corp or a Jaro Corp authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jaro Corp’s Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jaro Corp does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. Jaro Corp may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Jaro Corp does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Jaro Corp has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jaro Corp of the site. Use of any such linked Website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Jaro Corp’s Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.